#1 General provisions
• SOKOLOVA BRAND is the owner of the seller of the products available in store.
Client may contact the store via email: contact(AT)sokolovabrand.com.
• Getting acquainted and accepting the Terms and Conditions is a prerequisite to use the online store.
• Offered goods are brand new, free from legal defects, manufactured in Ukraine, originally packed, meeting high standards and requirements.
• In order to be able to use the store you will need a computer or another device with Internet access, a web browser, such as : Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari; active e-mail account.
• Placing an order requires users to register an account.
• A Customer shall be obliged to provide correct and complete data. It is strictly prohibited submission of false personal data, incomplete data or third party data who have not given their consent. The provision of services by electronic means by the Company in the placing of the orders by Customers is a one-time event and ends right after the completion of the order by the seller , at the moment of discontinuing the order placement by the customer or in other cases provided by law.
• Orders are accepted via our online store : www.sokolovabrand.com. Custom orders and individual projects are accepted via email : contact(AT)sokolovabrand.com
• Orders are taken 24 hours a day, all the year, however the Seller reserves the right to temporarily suspend the its services due to the because of maintenance work or technical issues, on the condition that it would not prejudice the rights of the Client. Contact with SOKOLOVA BRAND team is possible Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4p.m. , not including public holidays.
• In order to make a purchase, Client must fill an order form, choose the goods which are the subject of the contract, choose delivery and payment method, and indicate the delivery address.
• Invoice is issued on express request of the Client, after entering all the data needed for invoicing.
• The Seller shall not be responsible for providing error or incomplete data by the Customer or malfunction of the webstore caused by technical infrastructure of the Client and network connection used by the Customer in order to connect with the webstore.
• Delivery and any additional cost shall be clearly indicated during purchasing and before final order placing.
• Client accepts that an email confirmation of order receiving is equivalent with execution of a legally binding sale agreement, including the obligation to pay the amount indicated in the order , delivery cost and any additional cost indicated during purchasing.
• The information about goods provided in online store, do not constitute an offerpursuant to the Civil Code, but an invitation for placing an order.
• On the product page there is an information regarding the available sizes of clothes. Client may order made to measure clothing by choosing, “made to measure” option in the size chart of a given product. Client shall provide the measurements to the Seller by sending them as a comment to the order, following the tips and rules available in “SIZE GUIDE” tab. This option is free of charge.
• Client may change the projects available on the webstore or design own clothing. In order to do so, Client is obliged to familiarize with tips and rules available in „CUSTOM tab. Customer shall provide all the details (detailed description and sketches) regarding custom order via email: contact(AT)sokolovabrand.com
• In cases of ambiguity in project, or difficulties in determining the final look of the clothing, the Seller may refuse the order implementation.
• Custom orders are priced individually.
• The Client shall be informed about the impossibility of project implementation via email and the possible way of fixing the problem.
#3 Prices and Payment
• The prices of goods available on web shop are provided in EUR, do not include the delivery cost or any additional cost (including ordered accessories). Delivery cost is dependent on the destination country and the number of clothes ordered.
• Prices of Goods are Winding and final prices at the moment of placing an order for the Customer. After placing an order, price of ordered goods will not change, notwithstanding any price changes made by SOKOLOVA BRAND, or promotional or sale campaigns.
• The Seller reserves the right to change the goods prices offered via webstore, new products launching as well as to conduct and dismiss or change various kinds of promotional action and sales, in accordance to the Civil Code and other provisions of the civil law.
• Promotions cannot be combined, unless the rules of a given promotion state otherwise.
• Payment method accepted by SOKOLOVA BRAND are: Paypal, direct bank transfer.
• Transfer fees must be paid by customers (depending amount and countries)
• The performance will be fulfilled when a payment made by the Customer is credited to the bank account or after receiving the payment confirmation.
• The Seller may establish other payment methods and rules. In this case restrictions and conditions of payment applied, shall be confirmed via email.
• The Seller do not accept cash on delivery.
• The maximum time of making or receiving a payment shall be no longer than 5 business days. After 5 days, the order will be canceled.
• The payment must be made in the same currency as it was placed, or as prepared price list.
• The payment title must include the order number.
• SOKOLOVA BRAND shipped Worldwide.
• The Store sends ordered goods through delivery firms (e.g. DPD, DHL courier service or post office).
• All the goods available on the webstore are custom made.
• The order will be processed after the payment confirmation.
• Manufacturing time is dependent on the number of clothes ordered and should take no longer than 3-10 days from the correct and complete order placing in the sense of payment receiving. If the estimated manufacturing time would be longer than 3-10 days, Customer must be informed via phone or email.
• Customer will be informed about delivery cost during placing an order.
• Client will be informed about the delivery of the goods ordered via email.
• Each purchase is accompanied by a receipt, upon request an invoice.
• SOKOLOVA BRAND do not take responsibility for undelivered orders or delay in delivery due to imprecise delivery address given by the buyer or the error resulting from the work of the courier services or post office.
• SOKOLOVA BRAND do not take responsibility for incomplete or incorrect data given by the buyer.
• Client must check the contents of the pack before signing the receipt. If client pack is incomplete, the client must indicate it directly at the post office or delivery company. Otherwise SOKOLOVA BRAND will not be able to do anything in case of dispute.
#5 Withdrawal – Returns
• Items ordered at special measurements are non-exchangeable non-refundable. Special measurements are indicated by the Client during the place order (Order Notes)
• Order email copied to the Client and the Seller is the only proof of the transaction.
• The Seller has a right to refuse custom / made to measure product returning or exchange. Guarantee does not apply to custom orders , special orders or pieces that have been modified per customer request.
• The Client must pay the cost of returning the products including delivery cost back and the cost of the bank transfer return. (fees depend from which country)
• Returning goods must be Brand new, cannot have any sign of usage or wear, have original label, original packaging and accessories, must contain proof of purchased attached.
#6 Provision of services by electronic means.
• The Client has a right to lodge a complaint related to the assessing defects (defined as both technical defects and other non-compliances). Complaints may be lodged via email: contact(AT)sokolovabrand.com, or sent to the Store address, no longer than 30 days after the occurrence of irregularities in online store functioning.
• Complaint will be accepted or refused no longer than after 30 days from receiving. Seller will inform Buyer about the complaint acceptance or refusing.
#7 Personal data
• The Seller administers the set of personal data of the Clients.
• Customer by registering in the shop agrees to process and use your personal information to online store usage, orders fulfillment, accounting, delivery, compensation claiming, archiving and in case when the Client gives its consent for it – for marketing purposes.
• Client agrees to receive commercial information via email. Acceptance is expressed by choosing this option while placing an order. This acceptance is not required for the contract performance. Client may resign from the commercial information receiving by sending an email to : contact(AT)sokolovabrand.com.
• The Client who is registered in the SOKOLOVA BRAND online shop has a right to inspect the personal data content, correct it and demand on remove it.
• Seller shall ensure the security of the data by applying measures of physical protection, necessary technical measures and organisational arrangements. Seller shall take appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to and modification of personal data sent electronically.
• Personal data will not be passed to third parties except people engaged in the order realization and delivery. Seller will protect the Client’s personal data from the third parties, in exceptional circumstances when the disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
• Providing personal data is optional but necessary for the execution of the order.
#8 Final provisions
• Customer is obliged to refrain from any activity which could impact on the proper functioning of the Store, any invention to the Store functioning, technical elements of the Store. Terms and Conditions prohibit the illegal content. Usage of the store for the other purposes is prohibited, including Client’s promotional and advertising activity, spam operation. Seller is not responsible for the consequences of improper Store usage, which is not in line with this Terms and Conditions.
• These Rules shall enter into force as soon as they are published online.
• Provisions of Ukrainian law, shall be applicable to matters not governed by the provisions of this Agreement.
• Seller is entitled to change Terms and Conditions for technical or organisational reasons. Rules changes are effective from the date set by the Seller, no less than 7 days from changed its publishing. Changes cannot should be without prejudice to the rights of Client who has placed an order before its publishing. Client will be informed about every Terms and Conditions change. Refusing new Terms and Conditions acceptance is tantamount to agreement termination.
• To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, The Internet store does not bear responsibility for blocking the sending mail server administrators or for deleting and blocking emails by the software installed on a computer used by a customer.
• Individual settings of the Customer’s computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about goods (e.g. colours).
• By accepting this Terms and Conditions, Client agrees for data Collection and availability of all necessary information concerning the activities statistics in connection with Store usage. Data are collected authomaticaly and are used to analize Clients activities.
• Every customer has acces to this Terms and Confitions available online, and may print it.
• All the pictures published on: www.sokolovabrand.com are protected by copyrights. Its usage require the written consent of SOKOLOVA BRAND.
• These Terms and Conditions apply from the date of publication – 16.10.2015.